OverviewWe have official partnership with Sri Lankan Foreign Employment Agency, so-called “SLFEA” which is a government-backed organization. As a solution for the critical shortage of labour force occurring in Japan, lots of Japanese companies actively try to recruit qualified and professional Sri Lankans to their team, especially in engineering field. In Japan, it is difficult to find skilled IT specialists and Mechanical/Electrical engineers in domestics. Comprehending this need Arinos Lanka supports many Sri Lankans to find better jobs and work in Japan, especially in IT-related fields such as software, system, web, iOS, and Android development.
1. Job ApplicationTo introduce Japanese companies into Sri Lankan youths with engineering background. You can check job vacancies through the website of “Xpressjob.lk” and please apply for the position you are interested in. Following are the examples: Web developer, Software engineer, iOS/Android engineer, mechanical & electrical engineer, maintenance engineer, process engineer.
2. Interview PreparationTo arrange some interview sessions with you & Japanese companies. Interview sessions are held normally twice or three times, but it somtimes changes, depending on the company recruitment process.
3. Interview SessionTo support any of required interpretation & translation between them. Arinos Lanka always helps Sri Lankan candidates to pass the interview process. Candidates are often required to prepare for Japanese style interviewing.
4. VISA IssuingTo support of taking “working VISA” for you. If you are selected by the company, then next step is VISA issuing process. Candidates have to collect some documents related to your personal indentification, academic background, working experience, and any other certificates.
5. Travel for JapanTo advise you of required things to make a living in Japan. While waiting for authorization period of VISA, you have to prepare for traveling into Japan. This includes daily necessities in Japan, Japanese language proficiency skill, and Japanese communication style.
Mechanical engineer (System LSI Co.Ltd.)
Sri Lankan are recruited to work as an mechanical engineer for industrial device for food processing in Japan
Software development engineer (System LSI Co.Ltd.)
Sri Lankan are recruited to work as an IT related engineer for system development of cozmetic device in Japan
Why Japan needs Sri Lankan expertsNow, there is the critical shortage of labour force occurring in Japan. It is difficult to find skilled IT specialists and Mechanical/Electrical engineers in domestics. So a lot of Japanese companies actively try to recruit good Sri Lankan people, especially in the engineering field.
Service FeeCandidates are not required to pay the application fee.
|Visa fee for employment (Work Visa)||4,350.00|
|VFS Processing charges (Japanese Visa Center)||2,800.00|
|VFS SMS charges (Japanese Visa Center)||400.00|
|SLBFE Registration fee||16,416.00|
|SLFEA administration fee (Visa Consultant)||50,000.00|
|Comprehensive Japanese Training Fee||30,000.00|