OverviewWe have official partnership with Sri Lankan Foreign Employment Agency, “SLFEA” which is a government-backed organization. As a solution for the critical shortage of labour force occurring in Japan, lots of Japanese companies actively try to recruit qualified and professional Sri Lankans to their team, especially in engineering field. In Japan, it is difficult to find skilled IT specialists and Mechanical/Electrical engineers in domestics. Comprehending this need Arinos Lanka supports many Sri Lankans to find better jobs and work in Japan, especially in IT-related fields such as software, system, web, iOS, and Android development.
1. Job ApplicationTo introduce Japanese companies into Sri Lankan youths with engineering background. You can check job vacancies through the website of “Xpressjob.lk” and please apply for the position you are interested in. Following are the examples: Web developer, Software engineer, iOS/Android engineer, Mechanical & Electrical engineer, Maintenance engineer, Process engineer.
2. Interview PreparationTo arrange some interview sessions with you & Japanese companies. Interview sessions are held normally twice or three times, but it somtimes changes, depending on the company recruitment process.
3. Interview SessionTo support any of required interpretation & translation between them. We prepare required documents such as Japanese resumes, work history documents for the candidates for free of charge. Arinos Lanka always helps Sri Lankan candidates to pass the interview process. Candidates are often required to prepare for Japanese style interviewing.
4. VISA IssuingTo support of taking “working VISA” for you. If you are selected by the company, then next step is VISA issuing process. Candidates have to collect some documents related to your personal indentification, academic background, working experience, and any other certificates.
5. Travel to JapanTo advise you of required things to make a living in Japan. While waiting for authorization period of VISA, you have to prepare for traveling into Japan. This includes daily necessities in Japan, Japanese language proficiency skill, and Japanese communication style.
Selection and Recruitment Flow
Selection and Recruitment Flow
- ・CV Screening and Evaluation
- ・Japanese Language Education
- ・Document Preparation & Translation
- ・Document Sharing with Recruitment Partners and the team in Japan
- ・Applying and matching the candidates with the vacancies
- ・Interview with the recruitment Partner
- ・Candidate Recommendation by Japanese Recruitment partners
- ・Interview Session/ Test session with the Company
- ・Final Selection and granting the offer letter
- ・Educational and Employment document submission by the candidate
- ・Apply for the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) through the company
- ・Receive the COE
- ・Discussion about starting work
- ・Receive air ticket and accommodation details
- ・Agreement between SLFEA and registration in SLBFE
- ・Apply Visa & get visa stamped in passport
- ・Go to Japan
- ・Start work
※ Selection process may vary according the company and the status of the candidate.
- IT related engineer such as software, system, web, iOS, Android
- Mechanical / Electrical engineer such as hardware development and automobile manufacturing
I'm so happy that I got to know about Arinos Lanka. They provided a friendly service from the beginning without charging. Total process took 2 months and I started working in Japan at beginning of August. I'd like to recommend ALC to anybody who would like to work & live in Japan.
I would like to thank Arinos Lanka for assisting me throughout the process of migrating to Japan with an Employment Visa. I would gladly recommend Arinos Lanka to anyone for their excellent service, transparency and for being a trustworthy companion.
Mechanical engineer (System LSI Co.Ltd.)
Sri Lankans are recruited to work as an mechanical engineer for industrial device for food processing in Japan
Software development engineer (System LSI Co.Ltd.)
Sri Lankan are recruited to work as an IT related engineer for system development of cozmetic device in Japan
Why Japan needs Sri Lankan expertsNow, there is the critical shortage of labour force occurring in Japan. It is difficult to find skilled IT specialists and Mechanical/Electrical engineers in domestics. So a lot of Japanese companies actively try to recruit good Sri Lankan people, especially in the engineering field.
Chargers for ALC: 0LKR
- Recruitment Consultation and Job Introduction: Free
- Document preparation and translation: Free
- Other charges at ALC: Free No any hidden cost
Register at a Recruitment Agency
Agency Partner: Sri Lanka Foreign Employment Agency, Nawala
Charges for SLFEA (Agency) *Charges on 2022 October [LKR]
|Visa fee for employment :
|VFS processing charges :
|Mandatory Courier charges for the locations outside of Colombo:
|VFS SMS charges:
|SLBFE registration fee:
|SLFEA administration fee
|77,977 LKR (Can be changed slightly)